I. General provisions
This Complaints Procedure is an integral part of the Seller's General Terms and Conditions of Sale to the Consumers (hereinafter referred to as “GBT”) and describes the procedure how to approach the complaint of goods or services purchased from the Seller. The Buyer is obliged to familiarize himself with the Complaints Procedure and GBT before ordering goods or services.
By concluding the contract and accepting the goods or accepting the service from the Seller, the Buyer agrees with these Complaints Procedure. Definitions of terms contained in this Complaint Procedure take precedence over definitions in GBT. If this Complaint Procedure Code does not define the term, it is understood in the sense as defined in the GBT. If it is not defined there, it is understood in the sense in which it is applied by valid and effective generally binding legal regulations. The handling of complaints is subject to the provisions of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code, and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection, both as amended.
II. Terms of claim
1. The Buyer is entitled to file a claim as follows:
a) By e-mail at Seller's e-commerce website at email@example.com
2. The Buyer shall hand over / return the claimed item to the Seller including all its parts and a duly completed complaint protocol. The Buyer attaches an invoice to the complaint protocol or proves in another credible way that he has purchased the goods from the Seller. In the event that the Buyer does not attach a complaint protocol to the complaint or does not duly complete it, the Seller is entitled to reject the complaint without further action.
3. In the event that the Buyer sends the goods to the Seller or Service Center by a shipping service, it is obliged to pack the goods under complaint in a suitable and sufficiently protective packaging material meeting the transport requirements so that it will not be damaged during transport. For fragile goods, the consignment must be marked with the appropriate symbols.
4. The Seller can also be contacted by telephone by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The Seller confirms to the Buyer the acceptance of the claim.
6. The Seller or an employee authorized by the Seller shall decide on the claim immediately, in complex cases within 3 working days. This period does not include a reasonable time depending on the type of product or service required for expert assessment of the defect.
7. The Seller shall settle the claim no later than 30 days from the date of claim unless they agree with the Buyer on a longer period.
8. The liability for defects and the quality guarantee is further regulated for consumers by Article VII of the General Terms and Conditions for Consumers, in which the Buyer may acquaint himself with the General terms and conditions toward consumers.
III. Warranty period
The Buyer is entitled to exercise the right from defects within the period specified by the municipal legislation unless the Seller does not agree on a longer period.
IV. Complaint handling
Ways of handling complaints:
- the supply of new goods or the supply of missing goods or the new provision of service free of defects;
- repair of defective goods;
- reasonable price reduction.
The Seller shall decide on the complaint and settle it without undue delay, but no later than within 30 working days of receipt of the complaint and at the same time notify the Customer by electronic mail, unless otherwise agreed with the Customer.
The buyer may inquire about the course of the complaint at the address at which the complaint was properly filed or on the designated customer telephone line.
The Buyer is obliged to provide the Seller or authorized service with all necessary cooperation to verify the existence of the claimed defect and to remove it (including testing or dismantling the product). When making a claim, the buyer is obliged to hand over clean goods in accordance with general hygiene principles.
The buyer is obliged to hand over the goods to the complaint procedure complete. In the event that the Buyer fails to deliver the goods in a complete manner and its completeness is necessary to determine the existence of the claimed defect and/or to remove it, the period for settling the complaint begins only with the delivery of the missing parts.
The Seller shall not be liable for the data and information of the Buyer stored on the hard disks, memories or other data carriers that are part of the goods taken over for the complaint, nor for any loss of such data and information.
The Buyer has the right to reimbursement of reasonably incurred costs for making a claim.
The Seller shall provide the Buyer with a confirmation of the claim settlement. Such confirmation includes the determination of the date and method of handling the claim, including confirmation of any repair and its duration or justification for rejecting the claim.
The Seller and other persons designated to settle the claim shall settle the claims within the deadlines specified by generally binding legal regulations.
V. Refusal to accept the claim
The Seller is entitled to reject the claim of the Goods if the Goods are not handed over in accordance with hygiene regulations and general hygiene principles.