- Excircle of eye lens barrel is threaded to ensure its easy connection to cell phone clip
- Excircle of lens barrel is added with semi-circular rings to increase frictional force
- The matching between eye lens barrel cover and eye lens barrel adopts self-locking method and will not loosen the regardless of clockwise or anticlockwise rotation
- Lens is pressed tightly by elastic compressed spring inside lens barrel to ensure resistance to dropping and vibration
- The connection between lens barrel and battery compartment no longer uses screws and screw caps, adopts high elasticity plastic parts instead, which ensures good appearance and convenience in use
- LED light source adopts soft light illumination design without irritating eyes. Long-time use will not cause visual fatigue
- Switch is directly installed on battery cover. In time of insufficient lighting during use of viewing objects, it’s not required to lift up microscope, just directly rotating battery cover anticlockwise to turn on lighting LED. When detecting currency, rotate battery cover clockwise to turn on ultraviolet LED currency-detecting lamp.
Designed features of rotary switch: time-saving, convenience, electricity-saving and environment protection.
Installation and use of universal clip-type microscope
- Clip universal clip-type microscope onto cell phone, move microscope eye lens to aim at camera lens on cell phone back, then fix them
- Open cell phone and click on photographic icon, enlarge or shrink pictures to appropriate size, then pull focusing barrel up and down until the clearest images are obtained
- Rotate the threaded end of microscope eye lens anticlockwise to dismantle microscope for separate use.
Operating instruction of microscope
- Put a sample on a flat surface
- Place microscope vertically with hands, with object lens (B) facing downwards
- In time of insufficient light, rotate battery cover (D) anticlockwise, aim the arrow on battery cover at the lighting sigh on a battery Compartment (light icon) and turn the LED lamp (F) for lighting. Rotate battery cover clockwise, aim the arrow on battery cover at the ultraviolet currency detecting sign ($) on battery compartment and turn on LED ultraviolet lamp. Rotate battery cover arrow to aim at closing sign (0) on battery compartment, the turn off LED lamp
- View objects through eye lens (A)
- If images are not clear, pull focusing barrel (C) up and down until the clearest images are obtained.
Replacement of batteries
- Rotate the arrow sign on battery cover anticlockwise to aim at the dot sign on battery compartment, then open battery cover (D)
- Take three old LR1130 batteries from battery compartment (E), then put three new LR1130 batteries inside, with anode facing upwards and cathode downwards
- Aim the arrow sign on battery cover at the dot sign on battery compartment, the press battery cover slightly and rotate it clockwise to closing sign (0) to close battery cover.